3D Modelling Services typically covering:
- 3D Modelling - component parts and Assemblies
- 2D Manufacturing drawings from 3D Models
- 3D Models for 3D printing
- Photorealistic rendering
- Clash detection
- Line images for instruction manuals etc.
- 3D modelling service provided by our experienced cad operators, used to develop designs into 3D models from existing drawings, sketches or parts. We produce fully detailed 3D models using various types of CAD software. When linked with our "Measure and Draw" service we are then able to produce 2D manufacturing drawings, direct from the 3D model ensuring accuracy.
- 3D models are easily adjusted and 2D manufacturing drawings can be automatically updated, with only minor tweaks required before re-issue. The 3D model can be further refined to produce fantastic photorealistic or block visuals which can be used in a many of ways for example pre-sale to post sale or adapted for instruction manuals, assembly details or maintenance manuals.
- We can import existing 2D data and build 3D models or import existing 3D data in many formats making further use of existing models.
- We produce stunning Visuals with a "Photo Realistic" finish particularly useful when Exhibiting or trying to impress the potential client. Therefore getting more value from you models and drawings.
- We also have experience using 3D scanned and cloud point information collected from site scans - we import this data and overlay new 3D information to show the proposed design as though it was finished.
Please contact us for further information of how we can help you.
Updated on 2022-04-12T14:12:57+01:00, by .