Drawing conversion to CAD format.
With our Drawing conversion to CAD service we will take your existing paper drawings or sketches and produce fully dimensioned accurate CAD data.
The following Drawing conversion to CAD options are available - please call us to discuss your requirements.
- Redraw your existing components or plans into CAD (Maximum accuracy and robust data)
- Scan and trace to a CAD file. (Medium accuracy - used for legacy data that may not be 100% accurate)
- Scan and save to Adobe pdf. or any other suitable file format (Accuracy based on quality of the document scanned - typically for archiving and retaining information but reducing storage space.)
- Factory Plans, Elevations and Plant layout.
- Manufacturing details - assemblies and components.
- Site layouts - underground service routes.
- Electrical wiring schematics.
- P&ID sketches.
Pricing for this services varies based on how much re-work is required and quantities involved along with the clarity of the information/drawings provided. Please call to discuss on 0115 930 3096 or email us.
Drawing to CAD
Updated on 2020-02-24T17:19:02+00:00, by .