3D Modelling Services typically covering:
- 3D Modelling - component parts and Assemblies
- 2D Manufacturing drawings from 3D Models
- 3D Models for 3D printing
- Photo realistic rendering
- Clash detection
- Line images for instruction manuals etc.
- Our 3D modelling service carried out by our experienced cad operators is used to develop 3D models from existing drawings, sketches or parts. We produce fully detailed 3 dimensional (3D) models using various types of CAD software. When linked with our "Measure and Draw" service we are then able to produce 2D manufacturing drawings, direct from the 3D model ensuring accuracy.
- 3D models are easily adjusted and 2D manufacturing drawings can be automatically updated, with only minor tweaks required before re-issue. The 3D model can be further refined to produce fantastic photo realistic or block visuals available to use in a variety of ways for example Pre-sale to post sale or adapted for instruction manuals, assembly details or maintenance manuals.
- We are able to import existing 2D data and build 3D models or import existing 3D data in many formats therefore re-use existing models.
- We produce stunning Visuals with a "Photo Realistic" finish particularly useful when Exhibiting or trying to impress the potential client. Therefore getting more value from you models and drawings.
- We also have experience using 3D scanned information taken from site scans - we can import this data and overlay new 3D information to show in place 3D models.
Please contact us for further information of how we can help you.
Updated on 2020-02-24T17:19:02+00:00, by .