2D Draughting typically covering the following areas
- Mechanical component details
- Machinery assemblies
- Structural steelwork
- Electrical schematics
- P&ID Schematics
- Factory Plans Elevations and Plant layout.
- Factory fire escape documentation.
- Network Schematics
- Our 2D drawings are created using CAD software - working from existing drawings or sketches we can produce fully detailed manufacturing drawings. We also provide a "Measure and Draw" service for many products or applications. This helps when an accurate drawing is required, for instance, outsourcing additional parts, or for product documentation, etc.
- Building or Process projects often require P & ID schematics along with electrical schematics for the "as built" stage. We can work from your marked up prints to create these as part of your deliverable package. We work with Main Contractors and smaller Sub-contractors providing as built documentation often utilising existing CAD information from Architects or Design companies.
- Mechanical component engineering is one of our specialities we have a vast amount of experience working in components where manufacture tolerance +/- xxx is important we work with many clients to produce drawings that are fit for purpose. We have helped many companies t put development projects into production and refined their manufacture drawings to ensure repeatable assembly and function for their products.
- Structural steelwork detailing is another service we offer. We can provide a 3D model to help the client visualise or to fit in with the main contacts building model / space envelope. On approval of the model we produce the 2D fabrication drawings to enable the parts to be manufactured. These highly detailed drawings include any relevant welding standards cutting lists and finish information. We have experience of site surveying to ensure that the made parts fit once delivered to site. We work very closely with our structural steel manufacture clients to ensure that the structures meet all requirements.
- Factory layouts change as a business develops. Our "Layout Update Service" is designed to bring together all of your existing information into one drawing allowing future planning to be carried out more effectively. The updated plan can be adapted to help with Building planning, Plant & Equipment layouts, Fire routes, Water, Gas and Electricity distribution, etc.
Updated on 2020-02-24T17:19:02+00:00, by .